Safari Tanzania will bring you all those that would give you an experience of your worth spending on your safari to this land. The Big fives, the awesome nature, the thrilling Kilimanjaro expedition, the endangered Gorillas, the spectacular Serengeti Migration are some of the unmatched attraction of the world which make Tanzania the No.1 place for Safaris. The country is best for those who love nature and the habitats in it. For many travelers, Tanzania’s uniqueness is of course the wildlife and the landscapes it has been blessed with. But besides this Tanzania has some uniqueness that are still unknown to many a travelers.
Your Safari Tanzania would relate you with some of the uniqueness of Tanzania that is still undiscovered by many.
- Primates: Primates found nowhere else expect Tanzania include the Rondo Dwarf Galago, Mountain Dwarf Galago, Udzungwa Red Colobus,
- Other endemic mammals: These include Abbott's Duiker , the Pemba Flying Fox, the Kilimanjaro Mouse Shrew and the elephant shrew: the Gray-faced Sengi are some of the few.
- Birds unique to Tanzania: These include the Pemba Scops-owl, the Masked Lovebird, the Pemba Sunbird, the Kilombero Weaver, the Ashy Starling, Rubeho Warbler, Ruaha Hornbill and much more.
- Reptiles exclusive to Tanzania: the Ukinga Girdled Lizard, the Ornate Shovelsnout Snake, the Udzungwe Mountain Bush Viper,
- Amphibians restricted to Tanzania: Mazumbai Warty Frog, Mette's Reed Frog, a running frog Kassina jozani,
- Freshwater fish known solely from Tanzania: include the killifish. the Lake Victoria cichlids .
- Among over 1100 vascular plant species unique to Tanzania are the African violets Saintpaulia goetzeana, Impatiens Kilimanjaro, the Lake Latumba Coral Tree and much more.
- World's three richest lakes for endemic freshwater fish species: Lake Victoria ,Lake Tanganyika ,and Lake Malawi .